Forums

Top Headlines: Bills-Jets game moved to Monday in Detroit.. Cuban prospect's power has MLB in a frenzy.. Olbermann: Stanton contract is a scam.. NBPA to appeal Taylor's 24-game suspension.. Canseco lied about finger falling off.. Report: Patriots bring back RB Blount.. Vikings beat Colts, Cardinals to get Tate.. NHL player files bankruptcy thanks to parents.. Ex-NFL player gave up football for farming.. Report: McIlroy lawsuit could cost him $40M..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > NFL Jabber

Notices

NFL Jabber The most popular sport in America and our most popular forum. Well, at least until the Waitress Room starts getting new .. "material"

Old 05-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #25
mrtxstar
On Vacation
All Pro

mrtxstar is a splendid one to beholdmrtxstar is a splendid one to beholdmrtxstar is a splendid one to beholdmrtxstar is a splendid one to beholdmrtxstar is a splendid one to beholdmrtxstar is a splendid one to beholdmrtxstar is a splendid one to beholdmrtxstar is a splendid one to behold
My Mood:

: $61878

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondo View Post
Well, it could be worse. I could bring up that the Cowboys have won only one playoff game in 16 years and zero Super Bowls during the same period--but I won't. LOL!
Or I could bring up that Tom Brady is elite and Eli isn't... but I won't do that either. LOL
mrtxstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #26
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $113354

Or I could bring up that the Steelers have more Super Bowl wins than the Giants, the Cowboys and the Patriots and you can all just go sulk.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #27
SOS4Prez
HEY, language.
HOF'er (retired jersey)

SOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $37088
Send a message via AIM to SOS4Prez Send a message via Yahoo to SOS4Prez

Makes me feel like shit thinking that the Patriots could have six Super Bowls since 2001. Like, sick to my stomach sometimes.

Seven if you count the damage that Cassel and co. could have done in 2008... Until running into the Steelers, of course. Cassel probably would have fumbled eight more times.
SOS4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:00 AM   #28
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $113354

Quote:
Kansas coach Charlie Weis served as a member of the Patriots’ offensive staff for the team’s three Super Bowl runs. On Friday, Weis was asked to respond to recent comments from Ravens coach John Harbaugh regarding the stain that the Spygate scandal placed on those trophies.

“That’s a joke,” Weis told Evan Cohen and Steve Phillips of SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio. “That’s really, that’s a joke. Not even worth commenting on. It’s a joke. When people win championships, people win championships. Every time somebody wins they are looking for a reason why the team won. We won because we were the best team in those years. We might not have had the best players but we always had the best team, including 2001 when we beat the Rams when we weren’t supposed to have a chance.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...mments-a-joke/