Forums

Top Headlines: Season likely over for O's 3B Machad.... Manziel fined $12K for flipping finger.... Scott tied atop Barclays, Rory makes run.... Reports: BoSox, Castillo agree on 7 yrs.... Green-Beckham to sit at OU after NCAA decision... Chiefs OT Stephenson suspended 4 games.... WaPo editorial board done using Redskins... Curry leads US to rout of Puerto Rico.... Selig hasn't changed outlook about Rose....

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > Jabber Gallery of Other Major Sports > General Sports Jabber > Mighty Klingon Warrior Reg's NBA Jabber

Notices

Mighty Klingon Warrior Reg's NBA Jabber Reg's MIGHTY Big House of Hoopsl

Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #41
ragman
Hometown Hero

ragman will become famous soon enough
: $4475

I think the Spurs and the Heat play each other again on March 31 in SA. What if Spoelstra decides to sit Bosh, Bron Bron, and Wade for that game? Fans who have tickets for that game in SA would throw a fit!
ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #42
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg

How Spurs could have avoided Stern's wrath

08:02 AM ET 12.06 | Commissioner David Stern added some transparency to his hardline stance against San Antonio. [While in New Orleans, Stern] fielded some questions about the $250,000 fine he handed the Spurs for resting Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker and Danny Green against the Heat a week ago. Stern defended his action and hinted that he might have intervened to prevent the benchings had the Spurs informed him of their intent before sending the players home from Orlando. "The beauty of that is I don't know," Stern said. "It depends. I said it's the totality of the circumstances. I would suggest to you if we had been notified it wouldn't have happened. So maybe from their perspective they did the right thing, but not from mine."

San Antonio Express-News
Old 12-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #43
LMD
All Beauty Fades
Lottery Pick

Slingo Delux Champion!
LMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond repute
: $35364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg View Post
. I would suggest to you if we had been notified it wouldn't have happened.
So, why does Pop get paid then? Fire him and let Stern coach.

Credit to MattyP.

LMD is offline   Reply With Quote