Top Headlines Stewart not racing again amid investigation.. Giants win protest, game to resume.. Browns name Hoyer starter over Manziel.. Jim Kelly follow-up exam shows no cancer.. Sign up and play Fantasy Football '14... Angels RHP Richards leaves field with knee injury.. Steelers' Bell, Blount set to face pot charges.. Schilling: Chewing tobacco caused cancer... Cowboys first US sports team worth $3B...

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > The Sports Bar > Random Jabber

Notices

Random Jabber Talk About Whatever Pops into Your Head

Old 11-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #113
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of light
: $13724

The Dragonborn DLC looks like it will be awesome. Hopefully it's not the last add-on but it appears that it will be. Maybe I'll buy the GOTY edition for PC down the road now that I have a legitimately powerful setup. Some of the mods for the PC version are amazing.
DupuisLesRapide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #114
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $113354

Yeah, the PC mods out there are amazing. And Dragon Mounts? Fuck yes.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #115
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

Anyone else playing Dragon Born?

I know Jerry isn't because he's too busy playing in a full party on Borderlands 2 because he's a colossal dick.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:07 AM   #116
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of lightDupuisLesRapide is a glorious beacon of light

Not yet. Probably not buying until after Christmas takes all of my money
Old 12-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #117
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

Holy fuck get ready for a shit ton of Draugr Death Lords.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #118
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

Hate those guys. Have you ever gotten to make the dragon armor? Seems to take forever to get the smithing skill that high.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #119
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

Smithing and enchanting were the first two skills that I went to work on. After that, I went for alchemy.

I usually make the dragon armor for my npc companion and I go for the Daedric armor. Double enchant those suckers and I'm good to go.

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #120
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

I haven't fooled around with smithing too much, though my skills at 100. Working on getting enchanting up so I can double enchant the smithed items.