Top Headlines: Pettine: Manziel situation is 'unfortunate' Aikman admits rival is all-time best QB No changes at top of latest CFP rankings.. Red Sox introduce Sandoval, with pandas.. Gophers G arrested for domestic assault.. Messi sets Champs League goals record.. Forbes names most valuable NHL teams.. UCLA's Hundley poised to declare early.. Ex-NFL CB arrested for domestic assault.. Redskins can proceed with trademark suit..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > The House of Swami (Our Weekly Pick'em Games)

Notices

The House of Swami (Our Weekly Pick'em Games) NFL (Reveryroadie) and NCAA (Jerry) Swami are underway. Check back for updates
Milford Sound in New Zealand

Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #17
Deb
Miss Ya Big Guy
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

Congrats to SuperSwami Robert with 102 wins; A special mention to Stealersrule who came in 2nd with 99 wins and also won the weekly drawing. Congrats gentleman, thanks to all the played and supported it, Thanks for BFSIA to donating his time to run this, and Robert and SR send me your address and I will get you your prizes this week.

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #18
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

They're both lucky that I missed a week.

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #19
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg

Congrats to both!

Just be glad I sat-out this contest since it wouldn't look right if I won EVERYTHING
Old 12-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #20
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

congrats to both, and i am pissed i missed that week LOL

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #21
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

I don't participate in the NCAA Swami contest because I don't keep up with college football that much. However, I know how hard it is to win the NFL Swami thing, so I can imagine how much harder it would be to win the NCAA competition with so many teams. Congratulations, Robert! Well-done!

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Robert
Figment of Imagination
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $68383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
They're both lucky that I missed a week.
Yes I am!

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #23
BFISA
Lottery Pick

BFISA will become famous soon enough
My Mood:

: $37670

My thanks to all who participated!!

I should skip my digestive system and just place my Chipotle burrito directly into my toilet.

When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless. ~Chester W. Nimitz
BFISA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #24
Stealersrule
Hometown Hero

Stealersrule will become famous soon enough
My Mood:

: $8420

Congradulations to Robert, he is tough competition. There were many players who hard the smarts to compete, and missed a week for one reason or another. I truley enjoyed the contest