Forums

Braves lose no-hit bid in 8th, beat Mets.. Duke's Hood joining Parker in NBA draft.. Silver: Raising age limit a priority.... Grizzlies PG Calathes suspended 20 games.. Did Manning's meeting with Saban cross the line?.. Datsyuk's late goal gets Wings by Bruins.. Pujols hits 497th HR, Angels beat Tigers.. Canadiens beat Lightning to go up 2-0.. Tulsa hires Missouri's Haith as coach..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > NFL Jabber > Fantasy Football and Jabber

Notices

Fantasy Football and Jabber Ever call any of those 1-900 numbers? Me, neither. Wonder how they make all that money. Anyway, this isn't that kind of fantasy. It's better.
Milford Sound in New Zealand

Old 12-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #121
Lee
Behind the couch
All Pro

Lee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant future
My Mood:

: $43315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg View Post
...about a league you're not in. It's tantamount to complaining about a TV show instead of simply not watching it
Dood, you are the one in this thread talking smack. I have been happy to stay out of that thread and not think about that league all year until your posts

Quote:
"Golden Stiffs & Sand Ass Spuds have a great on going...in OT"-REG

Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #122
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Dood, you are the one in this thread talking smack. I have been happy to stay out of that thread and not think about that league all year until your posts
Non-sequitur. What you're happy with, where you post & what you think about is ALL singularly & in totality irrelevant to what I do.

Suggestion 1: Don't pitch if you can't catch.

Suggestion 2: Email Yahoo, ESPN, CBSSportsline etal and bitch about the chosen parameters of all the leagues you aren't in. See if anyone changes anything or gives a flying frog what you think or are happy with.

Nothing personal...just the way of things

GO SAINTS!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #123
Lee
Behind the couch
All Pro

Lee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant futureLee has a brilliant future
My Mood:

: $43315

Just sayin Reg, you came in talking shit and then tell me to quit complaining when I play back?

You should read your suggestion #1.

Suggestion #2, I don't need to email anyone to bitch. Just making a joke about how your settings in league #2 destroyed any chance of comparing the two leagues. That was settled before the season started.

So taking your suggestion #2, you should go hang out at public leagues at Yahoo, ESPN, CBSSportsline etal and try to sound wise for those in the leagues you are not in.

SERVED BITCH!

Quote:
"Golden Stiffs & Sand Ass Spuds have a great on going...in OT"-REG

Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #124
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg

You wanna rock, bro? Ya sure? We both know you're a thin-skinned control freak. The latter attribute is USELESS...nee...FUTILE in dealing with me. The former attribute will just get your feelings hurt here...again. We both know how easy that is to accomplish.

I don't need to try to sound wise about FF or sports cuz unlike for you, the shit ain't life or death for me much less any reflection on wisdom or intelligence.

Talking shit? You think I was talking shit? That's proof that you'd better take your sensitive ass to a corner & cower there. You ain't EVEN seen me talking shit up in heah...YET. I'm just having fun...like the titles of this and the other league thread suggest is appropriate.

Comparing the two leagues. Suggestion: Call someone who gives a shit cuz obviously (at least to folks who can read & comprehend) I couldn't have cared less when I set-up League 2 and could care less now. Next year, you can either Commish the League and do it your way or you can STFU!

You better chill dood...before I un-ban & unleash mrtxstar on your whiny ass so he can make you cry...AGAIN. I'm considering allowing him to handle all my light work
Old 12-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #125
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

You read it in this thread first, SJ league 2 footballers. Reg does not care about your league.

I'm guessing it's called league #2 for a reason. *sniff, sniff*, it stinks.

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #126
LMD
All Beauty Fades
Lottery Pick

Slingo Delux Champion!
LMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond repute
: $35364

I'm so glad we can all enjoy each others company and get back to having fun like we used to. That good ol' SJ Family Atmosphere that's always being talked about. Since banning Tx its certainly come back around, and I for one, couldn't be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg View Post
You wanna rock, bro? Ya sure? We both know you're a thin-skinned control freak. The latter attribute is USELESS...nee...FUTILE in dealing with me. The former attribute will just get your feelings hurt here...again. We both know how easy that is to accomplish.

I don't need to try to sound wise about FF or sports cuz unlike for you, the shit ain't life or death for me much less any reflection on wisdom or intelligence.

Talking shit? You think I was talking shit? That's proof that you'd better take your sensitive ass to a corner & cower there. You ain't EVEN seen me talking shit up in heah...YET. I'm just having fun...like the titles of this and the other league thread suggest is appropriate.

Comparing the two leagues. Suggestion: Call someone who gives a shit cuz obviously (at least to folks who can read & comprehend) I couldn't have cared less when I set-up League 2 and could care less now. Next year, you can either Commish the League and do it your way or you can STFU!

You better chill dood...before I un-ban & unleash mrtxstar on your whiny ass so he can make you cry...AGAIN. I'm considering allowing him to handle all my light work

Credit to MattyP.

LMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #127
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

So tough this week.

Rodgers, Manning, Wilson. So many choices at quarterback, yet all playing tough defenses.

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #128
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

I'd go with Manning. Ravens pass D is pretty shaky. Although Buffalo's D isn't too great either
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote