Forums

Top Headlines: Brown: Kemp trade to Padres finally official Woj: Celtics deal Rajon Rondo to Mavericks.. Spartans' Dawson out with fractured wrist.. Cutler hopes to remain with Bears in 2015.... Former Angels top pick killed in fight over candy.. Brown: Teams stuck in limbo over Kemp trade.. Getlin: LSU's Collins likely to enter NFL draft.. Report: Michigan offers Harbaugh $48M deal.. Vick to Redskins would be 'dream come true'...

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > NFL Jabber

Notices

NFL Jabber The most popular sport in America and our most popular forum. Well, at least until the Waitress Room starts getting new .. "material"

Old 12-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg
Steelers Rashard Mendenhall suspended

By Jamison Hensley | ESPN.com

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall, the leading rusher for the past three seasons, has been suspended one game for conduct detrimental to the team.

The suspension, announced Tuesday, stems from Mendenhall's absence from Heinz Field on Sunday after he was told by the team he would not dress, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

The Steelers suffered a disappointing 34-24 loss to the Chargers.

Mendenhall has been inactive for the past two games since fumbling twice in four carries in Cleveland. He is an unrestricted free agent after this season.

Pittsburgh has signed Baron Batch from the practice squad.

The Steelers (7-6) head to Dallas to take on the Cowboys this week and hold the sixth and final playoff spot in the AFC.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to all
: $13724

I thought there might be a change he could be resigned this off-season. He shold be reasonably cheap given his history of injuries. But I don't see that happening now. I think they'll be happy with Dwyer, Redman, and Rainey going forward.
DupuisLesRapide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $113354

Yeah, he's gone. He's a dickbag anyway, though.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
Robert
Figment of Imagination
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $68383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal TJ View Post
Yeah, he's gone. He's a dickbag anyway, though.
I was about to say... "And Steeler fans around the world rejoiced". But you beat me to it. Well, sorta...

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $113354

I just put it more eloquently.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

Oh shit! Jerry Jones will probably want him now! LOL!

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote