Forums

Top Headlines: Beckham makes perhaps greatest catch ever.. Seahawks beat Cardinals, tighten NFC West.. Is there a QB controversy in Cleveland?.. Stafford, Lions come up short against Patriots.. Gordon's return bolsters Browns' offense.. Gruden prepared to bench RG3 if ineffective.. Top 4 teams remain unchanged in AP poll.. WR Fitzgerald to miss first game since 2007.. SI cover jinx hits New England RB Gray..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > NFL Jabber

Notices

NFL Jabber The most popular sport in America and our most popular forum. Well, at least until the Waitress Room starts getting new .. "material"

Old 12-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
Reaper
2013 NCAA Swami Champ!
Lottery Pick

Flying Gonzo Champion! Black and White Mahjong 2 Champion! Dynomite Champion!
Reaper is a splendid one to beholdReaper is a splendid one to beholdReaper is a splendid one to beholdReaper is a splendid one to beholdReaper is a splendid one to beholdReaper is a splendid one to behold
My Mood:

: $18131

I'm hoping for a Steelers victory by the score of 31-17

Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #10
Deb
Miss Ya Big Guy
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

I have NO idea on this game. I think the Steelers will be playing with a vengeance and we'll see if the cowboys show up.

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #11
ragman
Hometown Hero

ragman will become famous soon enough
: $4475

The Steelers have the #1 pass defense in the league. That tells me that Romo will have some problems. If Murray can't run the ball well, it might be a long day for the Cowboys.
ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #12
Deb
Miss Ya Big Guy
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

Go Cowboys

Old 12-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #13
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to all
: $13724

Damn it. This is bad. Need to win out.
DupuisLesRapide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #14
Deb
Miss Ya Big Guy
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

Cowboys put a quick end to overtime

Posted by Josh Alper on December 16, 2012, 8:06 PM EST

The Steelers got the ball first in overtime in Dallas, but they didn’t hold onto it long.

Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr stepped in front of a Ben Roethlisberger pass on the second play of overtime and returned it to the one-yard line. The Cowboys moved the ball into the middle of the field and let Dan Bailey kick a 20-yard field goal to win the game 27-24 and make the NFC East even knottier with two weeks to play.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #15
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

Note to other Cowboys fans: Regardless of what happens the rest of this season, you should be proud of your Dallas Cowboys. Yeah, they made some big-time mistakes early in the season. But, considering how the team has been decimated by injuries, it is amazing they are sitting at 8-6 and tied at the top of the NFC East. I still don't expect them to do much if they make the playoffs, but at least they still have a chance to go to the Dance. Give Rob Ryan a lot of credit--he has held that defense together despite losing a shit-pot load of key players. The best part of this victory? They probably put the nail in the coffin of the Steelers' playoff hopes! That in itself just tickles the shit out of me! LOL!

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #16
Steelersfan
Couch Potato

Steelersfan is on a distinguished road
My Mood:

: $2000

Actually the game had less impact on the steelers playoff hopes than you think. If they win last two at home against Bengals and Browns they should win the last spot.

With that said, I don't have much confidence in them doing that. Too many turnovers and injuries.
Steelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote