McIlroy wins British for third major.. Despite struggles, Woods eyes Ryder Cup.. Despaigne has no-no into 8th, Padres win.. Smyly helps Tigers avoid sweep to Tribe.. Rams' Dunbar, NBA's Greene fight at club.. Werth's hit in 9th lifts Nats by Brewers.. Wozniacki wins first WTA title of year.. McIlroy's dad wins bet with son's win.. Gray wins fifth straight as A's rout O's..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > The Sports Bar > Random Jabber

Notices

Random Jabber Talk About Whatever Pops into Your Head

Old 12-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
Titans4Vols
Beast Mode
All Pro

Titans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond repute
: $46626

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_Eagle View Post
I know its not Mayan Standard time, yet, but parts of the world are already on the 21st and so far they're still there.
You're such a dick, Chet.

Why didn't you use spoiler tags?
Titans4Vols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #10
Ray
Princess Of Thunder!
Lottery Pick

Ray has a spectacular aura aboutRay has a spectacular aura aboutRay has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:

: $39374
Send a message via AIM to Ray Send a message via MSN to Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Ray

1) What's up with those Mayans
They ran out of paper?

2) Do you have a storm shelter?
No

3) Worst natural disaster you've been through?
3 tornados. Even an EF4

4) Do you have a ham radio?
nah
5) Do you have home insurance?
no

6) Your favorite canned food is?spinich

7) Is it the end of the world for your team's playoff hopes yet?
almost
8) Can you start a fire without matches?
yeah
9) Are you any good at hunting or fishing?
no
10) If you are lucky and live beyond Friday, got any weekend plans?
sports and skipping a wedding

[/quote]
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
LMD
All Beauty Fades
Lottery Pick

Slingo Delux Champion!
LMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond reputeLMD has a reputation beyond repute
: $35364

1) What's up with those Mayans? I dunno. But how about airline food? Now what's up with that?

2) Do you have a storm shelter? Nope.

3) Worst natural disaster you've been through? Sandy.

4) Do you have a ham radio? Probably stored away somewhere in this house.

5) Do you have home insurance? Family does.

6) Your favorite canned food is? Nothing.

7) Is it the end of the world for your team's playoff hopes yet? Its been the end for about 5 years now.

8) Can you start a fire without matches? I didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world was turning... I swear!

9) Are you any good at hunting or fishing? Nope.

10) If you are lucky and live beyond Friday, got any weekend plans? Going to Jax to watch the Jags get hogtied and gagged by Darth Hoodie.

Credit to MattyP.

LMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #12
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

Quote:
You're such a dick, Chet.

Why didn't you use spoiler tags?
Gotta rep that

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #13
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

1) What's up with those Mayans?

And now The Mayan Channel forecast. Thursday: cloudy, chance of showers, high 39. Friday: volcanoes, asteroid strikes, apocalypse.

2) Do you have a storm shelter? No

3) Worst natural disaster you've been through? Mostly just blizzards and tornadoes and the Chan Gailey/ Dave Campo years.

4) Do you have a ham radio? No

5) Do you have home insurance? Yes

6) Your favorite canned food is? If it's for survival I'd say soup other than that really don't eat canned foods all that much.

7) Is it the end of the world for your team's playoff hopes yet? Guess not if all the planets align right

8) Can you start a fire without matches? After being a girl scout leader for 10 years I can say yes. I can also tell time by the sun.

9) Are you any good at hunting or fishing? Never hunted but love to fish

10) If you are lucky and live beyond Friday, got any weekend plans? Working all weekend, gonna try and finish up my holiday baking, wrapping and making ornaments for the family.

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #14
scoobay
Athletic Supporter

oh didn't realize that it's a regular friday thing... nice idea.
scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #15
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

1) What's up with those Mayans? they really couldn't tell the future, because they are all dead.

2) Do you have a storm shelter?nope

3) Worst natural disaster you've been through? bunch of hurricanes, and going through one on a ship is way worse than on land.

4) Do you have a ham radio?nope, but i have a ham sandwich

5) Do you have home insurance? no, i need to get renters insurance though

6) Your favorite canned food is?it varies with my mood, sometimes its corn, sometimes whole white potatoes, sometimes soup.

7) Is it the end of the world for your team's playoff hopes yet?if they don't win this week it is

8) Can you start a fire without matches?yes

9) Are you any good at hunting or fishing?hunting yes

10) If you are lucky and live beyond Friday, got any weekend plans?work and football.

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote