Forums

Collins calls out Dungy for Sam comments.. Ravens RB Rice suspended 2 games... Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot.. Falcons WR White gets 4-year extension... Brutal crashes ruin hopes at Tour de France... Cavs sign Wiggins, no deal for 30 days.. Griffin withdraws from US national team.. RG3: Nice when coaches 'believe in you'.. Vikes banned coach: I went way below bar.. 2 Texas players face sex assault charges...

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > NFL Jabber

Notices

NFL Jabber The most popular sport in America and our most popular forum. Well, at least until the Waitress Room starts getting new .. "material".
Milford Sound in New Zealand

Old 12-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #9
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragman View Post
I expect the Eagles to put out an all out effort today in what could be Andy Reid's last game as Eagles HC.
"could be"? LOL!

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #10
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg
Game Day Eli, Giants Stomp Eagles but will miss playoffs

AP

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Eli Manning threw a career-high five touchdown passes and the New York Giants kept their slim playoff hopes alive with a 42-7 win over Philadelphia on Sunday in what might have been Andy Reid's final game as the Eagles' coach.

The Giants (9-7) needed to beat the Eagles (4-12), have Chicago and Minnesota lose and have Dallas either lose or tie against Washington to advance to the postseason.

The defending Super Bowl champions did their part against Michael Vick and their NFC East rivals. The Giants put themselves in a tough spot to reach the playoffs, losing five of seven prior to Sunday, including two games by a combined 67-14 margin to playoff-bound Atlanta and Baltimore.

=======

NOTE: Bears won so Giants are out.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #11
Reaper
2013 NCAA Swami Champ!
Lottery Pick

Flying Gonzo Champion! Black and White Mahjong 2 Champion! Mahjong Solitare Champion! Dynomite Champion! Morplee Champion!
Reaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to all
My Mood:

: $18131

As a fan of the New York Giants thinking of what could have been can be disappointing but at this time I rather focus on the joyous memories of this season. Wonderful victories against the 49ers, Packers, Saints, Eagles, Redskins, Panthers, Browns, Bucs and Cowboys saw complete domination, comebacks and nail biters. The emergence of Andre Brown and Stevie Brown were delightful and exciting. Eli Manning moved past Phil Simms as the Giants All-Time Franchise Passing TD's.

Last year gave me the biggest thrill a father could have as I sat there watching the final minutes of Super Bowl XLVI clenching both my sons. As the final pass bounced incomplete and the Giants benched rushed the field to celebrate once again as Super Bowl Champions, I sat there with my sons crying with joy because I just witnessed something amazing to me with my sons. My oldest son is a huge Giants fan now and the youngest shall be brainwashed as well, LOL!!! Thank you for so many memories these past few years and I will be enjoying the NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl this year no matter what!!! Good luck to all the teams in the hunt this year, some spots still undecided as of now and I look forward to tonight's game to decide the NFC East!!!

Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

It sucks because I really do believe were better than the Vikings, Bears and some other teams that will play in the playoffs. They have nobody to blame but themselves though
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #13
ragman
Hometown Hero

ragman is on a distinguished road
: $4475

This makes me so happy!

Isn't it ironic that the Cowboys and the Redskins are playing for the NFC East division while the Giants, the defending Super Bowl champions, are out? Remember it was the Giants front office that turned in the Cowboys and Redskins for supposed salary cap violations. The Cowboys were fined $10 million, and the Redskins were fined $36 million.

Serves them right. Maybe if they tended to their own team's business, they would have done better.
ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragman View Post
This makes me so happy!

Isn't it ironic that the Cowboys and the Redskins are playing for the NFC East division while the Giants, the defending Super Bowl champions, are out? Remember it was the Giants front office that turned in the Cowboys and Redskins for supposed salary cap violations. The Cowboys were fined $10 million, and the Redskins were fined $36 million.

Serves them right. Maybe if they tended to their own team's business, they would have done better.
lmfao you do realize that even with a win the Cowboys will have the same record as the Giants? What's their excuse for poor play?
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #15
ragman
Hometown Hero

ragman is on a distinguished road
: $4475

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-men View Post
lmfao you do realize that even with a win the Cowboys will have the same record as the Giants? What's their excuse for poor play?
Simple. Too many injuries on the defensive side of the ball. Their W-L record would have been better if the middle of their defense hadn't been gutted by injuries.
ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #16
SOS4Prez
HEY, language.
HOF'er (retired jersey)

SOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $37088
Send a message via AIM to SOS4Prez Send a message via Yahoo to SOS4Prez

The Giants killed themselves. You NEVER get yourself into a position where you have to rely on Matt Stafford!