Top Headlines: Cardinals RB Dwyer arrested for assault.. Angels clinch first West title since '09.. Vikings 'made mistake,' now bar Peterson.. Woj: Beasley working out for Spurs.. Mad Dash: PSU fans to honor Paterno.. YSM: Fan grabs HR, loses wedding ring.. QB Winston benched half for lewd remark.. Wainwright wins 19th, shuts out Brewers.. Panthers take DE Hardy off active roster..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > SJ Bulletin Board > SJ Announcements & Member Info > SJ Members of the Month

Notices

SJ Members of the Month Each month the SJ staff nominates and elects one member that brings activity and community to SJ and brings them front and center.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb
Request Nominations for DEC MOTM

Nominations for DEC MOTM

Gonna open this one wide open, just asking you give

a short explanation of why you are nominating

your candidate.

Need all of you to make this work.

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Old 12-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

Serrated Shadow, simply because he came back

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

I am gonna nominate dogphins. He still posts all he can all the time and still keeps the longest running franchises alive and going in that forum

Deb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

I am also gonna nominate scoobay. It's rare to have a new person be that active and jump right in

Old 12-31-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

Quote:
Serrated Shadow, simply because he came back
So did Dalton and Blue

Old 12-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

I don't really have a nomination. I just want to say I wish I could do more. But, my wife's condition following a near-fatal stroke require my attention more than anything here. I'll help when I can, but my time is limited. Congrats to whoever is nominated and eventually wins.

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #7
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondo View Post
I don't really have a nomination. I just want to say I wish I could do more. But, my wife's condition following a near-fatal stroke require my attention more than anything here. I'll help when I can, but my time is limited. Congrats to whoever is nominated and eventually wins.
Dude, you do more than you know. taking care of your wife is your first priority. this place will be around when ever you come stop by. heres hoping your new year brings you lots of positives for you and your wife.

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

Thanks, Jon.

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote