Forums

Top Headlines: Season likely over for O's 3B Machad.... Manziel fined $12K for flipping finger.... Scott tied atop Barclays, Rory makes run.... Reports: BoSox, Castillo agree on 7 yrs.... Green-Beckham to sit at OU after NCAA decision... Chiefs OT Stephenson suspended 4 games.... WaPo editorial board done using Redskins... Curry leads US to rout of Puerto Rico.... Selig hasn't changed outlook about Rose....

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > NFL Jabber

Notices

NFL Jabber The most popular sport in America and our most popular forum. Well, at least until the Waitress Room starts getting new .. "material".
Milford Sound in New Zealand

Old 11-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #265
NYSR2
Blue Chipper

NYSR2 is a jewel in the roughNYSR2 is a jewel in the roughNYSR2 is a jewel in the roughNYSR2 is a jewel in the rough
: $12101

Hi Scott,

I guess I don't have to tell you that the Jets suck this year. I took heat for predicting a 6-10 season, but Sanchez really is that bad, the coaches won't bench him, and he refuses to get injured.

Maybe they will take our man, casey Pachall, who looked awesome until all the drug-alcohol-who knows what else struck. 6'5", good vision, strong and accurate arm....sounds like more than Sanchez brings to the table. lol.

Miss you more each day.

NYSR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #266
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

Next week it will be 2 years since you have been gone.

And the Jets still suck :-)

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #267
Cathy
Blue Chipper

Cathy will become famous soon enoughCathy will become famous soon enough
My Mood:

: $5182
Send a message via AIM to Cathy Send a message via Yahoo to Cathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Next week it will be 2 years since you have been gone.

And the Jets still suck :-)
Still can't believe you've been gone 2 years! I'll never forget my reaction when I found out on the SJ FB page.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 AM   #268
Mike
WAR SHOGUN!
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Extreme Racing Champion! War Machine Champion! Moon Lander Champion!
Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMike is a glorious beacon of lightMike is a glorious beacon of lightMike is a glorious beacon of lightMike is a glorious beacon of lightMike is a glorious beacon of light
My Mood:

: $35998
Send a message via AIM to Mike Send a message via MSN to Mike Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Send a message via Skype™ to Mike

Miss you Scott, and the absolute randomness that unfolded in the old SS Afterhours thread

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #269
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

hey buddy, how about sending us some sunshine here in VA.

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #270
NYSR2
Blue Chipper

NYSR2 is a jewel in the roughNYSR2 is a jewel in the roughNYSR2 is a jewel in the roughNYSR2 is a jewel in the rough
: $12101

Wow....this is a great forum and design. Thank you to everyone. It is two years today.

NYSR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:17 AM   #271
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

Two trash talkers reunited in a MIGHTY way. Wish I could here the conversations. Miss you Scott. The past week brought back this all in a rush. Just know you are thought about every everyday and never forgotten.

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #272
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

Scott, don't let Reg give you to much shit up there, put him in his place. miss ya buddy

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote