Top Headlines: OU RB Perine sets FBS single-game mark.. No. 1 FSU lives on the edge in win over BC.. Arkansas knocks Ole Miss out of playoff hunt.. Howard out vs. Mavs, no timetable for return.. Marshall propels No. 6 Ohio State to victory.. Gophers stun Huskers, keep title hopes alive.. Report: Red Sox offer Sandoval 5 years, $95M.. Tiger Woods names new swing coach.. Schilling's son brings fake grenade to airport.. Hogan walked to stadium through 5 ft. of snow...

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > The Sports Bar > Random Jabber

Notices

Random Jabber Talk About Whatever Pops into Your Head

Old 01-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #721
Leon
All Pro

Not really, probably going to sell it soon

I wish the games were faster, 30min-hour is too long.

Courtesy of bbyao06
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #722
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to all
: $13724

I just bought Madden and NCAA 12 this past year after playing with with the 09 versions + NFL Head Coach for a few years. Don't really care for staying up-to-date anymore. Waste of money, IMO. Better to wait a few years for the changes to accumulate.

Anyway, I heard they removed the ability to import draft classes in the '13 games because of the connected careers. I bet they didn't mention that in the pre-release information. Wow.

If they still haven't fixed the superman LBers and superman INTs then I'm guessing they won't until they build/buy a new engine for the games. Probably not until 2015 or 2016 for the next gen systems.

DupuisLesRapide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #723
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

Yeah you can't import players. I'm sure they'll fix that next year after having a year of connected careers under their belt. And the Superman INT's aren't 100% fixed but I'd say they're pretty close. I pick up the game every year and this one is an improvement. I'm excited to see what they do with 14 though
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #724
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyMikeWallace View Post
Don't really care for staying up-to-date anymore. Waste of money, IMO. Better to wait a few years for the changes to accumulate.

Anyway, I heard they removed the ability to import draft classes in the '13 games because of the connected careers. I bet they didn't mention that in the pre-release information. Wow.

If they still haven't fixed the superman LBers and superman INTs then I'm guessing they won't until they build/buy a new engine for the games. Probably not until 2015 or 2016 for the next gen systems.
This is exactly how I feel.

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:02 AM   #725
Troy
Forever mirin'
Blue Chipper

Troy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant future
: $13690

Madden '13's San Francisco 49ers might just be the greatest Madden ONLINE team ever. This is not hyperbole.

Patrick Willis is practically a glitch. It seems that his hits are almost insta-fumble inducing tackles.

Their offensive line is impeccable. Moss is GREAT for user catches.

They are a pain in the ass to play. Right up there with Madden 2004 online's Atlanta Falcons. Of course, Vick was EASY to stop on that game AFTER you set up some QB Spy's. The 49ers on this year's game are a pain in the ass to beat. Oftentimes I back out of the team select screen when I see my opponent has chosen the Niners. They are so easy to use that it's a farce. Playing against them is a great challenge for a while, until it becomes a nonstop process of every person online using them, then it's boring.

Using the Rams, on the other hand, lol.
Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #726
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

I havent played in a month so I dont even have a chance to play against the updated 49ers but even when I did play they were a team I wouldnt play against. Them and the Packers would get me to back out
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #727
DJBuckeyes
Pride
Hometown Hero

DJBuckeyes is on a distinguished road
My Mood:

: $10618
Send a message via AIM to DJBuckeyes

Ive been rolling with the Pats in madden

DJBuckeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:10 PM   #728
Troy
Forever mirin'
Blue Chipper

Troy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant future
: $13690

Yeah, G-Men, the Packers were a pain in the ass to deal with on Madden '12, but I haven't ran into too many people using them on '13, which I also assume is a pain in the ass as well.

The Pats are another... streak routes to Lloyd, out routes to Welker and dealing with Gronk isn't fun. Every time I played a guy using the Pats, my fingers would be hurting by the end from doing defensive adjustments play after play (shading receivers and all of that annoying crap).