Top Headlines: Maddon opts out, won't return to Rays.. Attorney: NFL, Ravens not cooperating.... RG3 breaks silence, says won't rush back.. Royals shift Cain to tricky RF at AT&T.. Ted Bishop out as PGA president.. Manning calls out scoreboard operator.. Chara tears knee ligament, out 4-6 weeks.. Judge halts NJ sports betting plan.. Bengals WR Green doubtful against Ravens...

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > The Sports Bar > Random Jabber

Notices

Random Jabber Talk About Whatever Pops into Your Head

Old 01-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #9
MOYE
DOMINATING THE STATE
Lottery Pick

Bowling Master Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion!
MOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant future
My Mood:

: $8875
Send a message via AIM to MOYE

I'm deciding between Penn State and Bowling Green. I plan to major in early childhood education.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:21 AM   #10
Leon
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOYE View Post
I'm deciding between Penn State and Bowling Green. I plan to major in early childhood education.
TJ would be proud

Courtesy of bbyao06
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #11
umenyiora
Athletic Supporter

umenyiora is on a distinguished road
My Mood:

: $2841

Applied to a lot of colleges, I got deferred from UPenn so waiting on hearing from them in late March. First choice.

Join Fanduel with my link, we both get $10
umenyiora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #12
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to all
: $13724

Started out at Akron for Business Administration. Moved to Stark State for graphic design, then game design, then web design, and then computer science. Took a semester off to reconsider my future. Now I'm back at Akron studying Geography and Regional Planning. I hope to eventually get a Masters in Urban/Regional Planning.

DupuisLesRapide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #13
SOS4Prez
HEY, language.
HOF'er (retired jersey)

SOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $37088
Send a message via AIM to SOS4Prez Send a message via Yahoo to SOS4Prez

Wow, those are some leaps in direction. I don't know whether to say eeesh or kudos.
SOS4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #14
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to all
: $13724

I went into the college not having a clue what I wanted to do because there was so much I thought I wanted to do. I gave most of those things a try and ended up not enjoying them like I thought I would for one reason or another. Geography, though, has always been by "thing", and I am really enjoying it like I haven't any of the other subjects I've studied.

I've always been interested in towns and cities and how they're laid out and all that. It just so happens that urban planning and geography pretty much go together. It's a win-win for me. I don't expect to bail on this one.

DupuisLesRapide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #15
pooh555
RIP Reg
All Pro

Super Mario Brothers 2 Champion!
pooh555 is a splendid one to beholdpooh555 is a splendid one to beholdpooh555 is a splendid one to beholdpooh555 is a splendid one to beholdpooh555 is a splendid one to beholdpooh555 is a splendid one to beholdpooh555 is a splendid one to behold
My Mood:

: $25681

Quote:
Originally Posted by umenyiora View Post
Applied to a lot of colleges, I got deferred from UPenn so waiting on hearing from them in late March. First choice.
It's funny because Penn is Ivy, but apparently it's also the closest thing to an Ivy Party school

I avoided Ivy altogether, I have the grades and test scores, but I had some honest doubts that my personality would go well with any of them

pooh555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #16
DJBuckeyes
Pride
Hometown Hero

DJBuckeyes is on a distinguished road
My Mood:

: $10618
Send a message via AIM to DJBuckeyes

Think I've decided on Murray State

DJBuckeyes is offline   Reply With Quote