Top Headlines: Bills-Jets game moved to Monday in Detroit.. Cuban prospect's power has MLB in a frenzy.. Olbermann: Stanton contract is a scam.. NBPA to appeal Taylor's 24-game suspension.. Canseco lied about finger falling off.. Report: Patriots bring back RB Blount.. Vikings beat Colts, Cardinals to get Tate.. NHL player files bankruptcy thanks to parents.. Ex-NFL player gave up football for farming.. Report: McIlroy lawsuit could cost him $40M..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > The Sports Bar > Random Jabber

Notices

Random Jabber Talk About Whatever Pops into Your Head

Old 01-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #33
Leon
All Pro

I only play 2-3 hours a week of little big planet or black ops 2 a week..it's not worth it to download a dlc..

That's anothre thing LBP2 is the greatest thing ever

Courtesy of bbyao06
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #34
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to all
: $13724

The modding communities for PC games make it pretty awesome. If Microsoft could allow PC and Xbox users to play each other via Xbox Live, I'd be set, aside from sports games

DupuisLesRapide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #35
TonyRomeo
In Search of Nirvana
Blue Chipper

TonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to behold
: $11430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
HD online streaming. No need for blu-ray dvd.
You like using multiple discs to play a game?

Anywho, regarding the WiiU...I hope their next Zelda game takes a page out of Skyrim creating their world.

Just started another game the other night and I'm still fucking amazed at how beautiful it is. As I was playing I thought "this is what Nintendo needs to make Zelda look like"
TonyRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #36
TonyRomeo
In Search of Nirvana
Blue Chipper

TonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to beholdTonyRomeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Then what do you do for DLC?
you can buy cards for PSN just like you can for XBL at walmart, gamestop, where ever.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #37
TonyRomeo
In Search of Nirvana
Blue Chipper

Sony called a PC for Feb 20 to talk about "The future of Playstation". Most feel it is the PS4 reveal.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #38
Xaos
Athletic Supporter

Xaos is on a distinguished road
: $2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRomeo View Post
Sony called a PC for Feb 20 to talk about "The future of Playstation". Most feel it is the PS4 reveal.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Old 02-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #39
DupuisLesRapide
Super Duper Moderator
Lottery Pick

DupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to allDupuisLesRapide is a name known to all
: $13724

It's a press conference to announce another press conference.

DupuisLesRapide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #40
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyMikeWallace View Post
It's a press conference to announce another press conference.
Man, I really hate that trend. Especially the trailer to announce a movie/game trailer. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote