Forums

Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76.. Duncan scores 27 as Spurs rally by Mavs.. Heat down Bobcats with 18-4 spurt in 4th.. Blackhawks D Seabrook suspended 3 games.. Brewers brawl with Pirates, win in 14.. Nova may need Tommy John for hurt elbow.. Bruins top Wings 4-1 to even series at 1... NBA: Late foul missed in Warriors-Clips.. Flyers end 9-game skid at MSG in Game 2... Kuchar wins Heritage with chip-in on 18....

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > NFL Jabber

Notices

NFL Jabber The most popular sport in America and our most popular forum. Well, at least until the Waitress Room starts getting new .. "material".
Milford Sound in New Zealand

Old 01-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #17
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg
LOL

A tweet...

Interstate20GA: "NFL review: We've come to the conclusion that Brady did no wrong, but Ed Reed will be fined for making contact with Brady's leg."

Old 01-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #18
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

Wow. That was it? I hadn't seen the video, but to those saying it was intentional, you are overreacting.

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #19
Robert
Figment of Imagination
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $68383

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOS4Prez View Post
I don't think people understand how athletically-challenged Brady is.
Just search youtube for his combine performance. It is pretty awesome.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #20
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Wow. That was it? I hadn't seen the video, but to those saying it was intentional, you are overreacting.
Wanna know why? Because Tom Brady and the Ravens are involved. Everybody wants Tom Brady to be an awful person and the Ravens fanbase, like their players, complain about everything. That's why it's being overreacted too
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #21
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg
Default Source: NFL fines Brady $10,000 for slide

By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was fined $10,000 by the NFL for making contact with Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed on a slide late in the first half of the AFC Championship Game, according to a league source.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #22
DBTS
City of Champions!
Blue Chipper

DBTS has a spectacular aura aboutDBTS has a spectacular aura about
: $8323

In other news, Pollard gets away clean on a dirty helmet to helmet hit.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #23
SOS4Prez
HEY, language.
HOF'er (retired jersey)

SOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $37088
Send a message via AIM to SOS4Prez Send a message via Yahoo to SOS4Prez

I think Ridley initiated contact on that one, and he wasn't defenseless. At least, I think that's how it played out. I only saw the replay a few times.

Doesn't do anything to subdue my hate for Pollard and his Patriot-killing ways though.
"There are a million ways we should've died before today. And a million ways we can die before tomorrow. But we fight. For every second we get to spend with each other. Whether it's two minutes or two days... we don't give that up. I don't wanna give that up. My vote? Let's just wait it out. We can be all poetic and just lose our minds together."
SOS4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #24
DBTS
City of Champions!
Blue Chipper

DBTS has a spectacular aura aboutDBTS has a spectacular aura about
: $8323

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOS4Prez View Post
I think Ridley initiated contact on that one, and he wasn't defenseless. At least, I think that's how it played out. I only saw the replay a few times.

Doesn't do anything to subdue my hate for Pollard and his Patriot-killing ways though.
Eh, I don't know. Haven't watched it a ton of times, but from what I see it looks like he led with his helmet.