Top Headlines: Eagles' playoff hopes crushed in Washington.. Woj: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams.. UK holds UCLA to seven first-half points in rout. Check out these great EPL goals from Saturday.. Goodell: No NFL teams moving to L.A. in '15.. GM tells Howard Phillies are better without him.. Illinois edges Missouri thanks to buzzer-beater... Louisville's Harrell ejected in skirmish vs. WKU.. No. 24 UNC upsets No. 12 Ohio State.. Improbable comeback keeps Villanova unbeaten..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > SJ Bulletin Board > SJ Announcements & Member Info

Notices

Old 01-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Deb
Miss Ya Big Guy
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb
Contest Superbowl Squares Cancer Fundraiser

Superbowl Squares Cancer Fundraiser

Most of you know that Janna...aka tilly042 is heavily involved
in breast cancer cure and prevention. She dedicates a huge
chunk of her time walking and raising awareness.

I thought about doing a SB Square game here but
decided to do this instead. It's a bigger pot and a much
better cause. A lot of us play these anyway so why not this way
rather than a school ,office one.

From Janna

Quote:
Buy a square for $10.00 and have a chance to win up to $150.
Each quarter there is a payout, check out the link below for all the details.
Payments made to me via PayPal at I.ruleffb@gmail.com

1Q pays $100
2Q pays $125
3Q pays $100
4Q pays $150

The remaining funds go towards my 3 Day walk. Have fun and win a chance at money, all while supporting a great cause.

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Old 01-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #2
SoonerChuck
All Pro

SoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $63520

I'm in

SoonerChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #3
Tilly042
Savin' the Boobies
Lottery Pick

Big Money Champion!
Tilly042 is just really niceTilly042 is just really niceTilly042 is just really niceTilly042 is just really nice
My Mood:

: $33688

Thanks Deb and chuck

I love the picture you used Deb.

A little story about that teddy bear for those not on my FB page. That is Peanut Butta. I carried Peanut in my arms all 3 days of the walk. Peanuts mom Amy dreamed of doing all the walks sometime. Unfortunately her health deteriorated so Peanut walked for her. There are 14 walks and Peanut "walked" 13 of them. Each host sent Peanut on to the next city. I was able to get Amy and Peanuts story out and was interviewed 3 times that weekend. I got stopped a lot over that weekend asking if "that was the bear from the news?"
Unfortunately Amy's cancer won and she passed away in December leaving behind 2 children. Peanut made it home to her about 4 days before she passed and was front and center at her funeral. This November I will once again carry Peanut.

Tilly042 is offline   Reply With Quote