Forums

Top Headlines: Maddon opts out, won't return to Rays.. Attorney: NFL, Ravens not cooperating.... RG3 breaks silence, says won't rush back.. Royals shift Cain to tricky RF at AT&T.. Ted Bishop out as PGA president.. Manning calls out scoreboard operator.. Chara tears knee ligament, out 4-6 weeks.. Judge halts NJ sports betting plan.. Bengals WR Green doubtful against Ravens...

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > Scott Wedell Memorial Forum (NCAA Sports) > NCAA Pigskin Jabber

Notices

NCAA Pigskin Jabber

Old 01-31-2013, 06:18 AM   #9
Troy
Forever mirin'
Blue Chipper

Troy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant futureTroy has a brilliant future
: $13690

LOL @ Antlergate. Hell of a name! Nice one, you Adam Vinatieri-hatin' guy, you (I will never understand that, Mike!).

But lettuce beef reality, guise. This deer antler extract is bunk. It will increase a male’s breast tissue before it stimulates any muscle tissue growth. Why it’s banned is beyond me. These professional and collegiate athletes are on probably 17 different drugs so expensive that the average lay-fuck would bash his head in with a biology textbook to understand.

On the topic of the almighty deer antler extract raising IGF-1 levels… dairy does, too. Let's ban whole fat milk for its minimal retinol form of vitamin A! Let's ban people from dosing high levels of Vitamin D3! Herp. Drug testing and scandals and all that kind of shit in sports is just a big PR job. I’d also like to see these fucking morons setting up these rules for performance enhancing drugs demonstrate what compounds and substances improve performance and what can’t.

Celery allegedly aids in the production of adrostenone in men (not to be confused with androsterone). Let’s ban the fuck out of it! Broccoli contains a compounds called indole-3-carbinol and dinndolylmethane that act as an aromatase (enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen) inhibitor in males and thus increases free circulating testosterone levels and encourages GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) to release and the leydig cells in a man’s nuts to be signaled, “HEY! WE NEEDA MAKE SOME EFFIN’ TEE!” while the nuts hang lower than Tom Brady’s piss poor face from two weeks ago when the Pats failed to score in the second half against the Ravens.

Hey, yo, guys! Let’s pull out a random supplement and ban the shit out of it because its purported abilities to do this and that! Let’s ban Mucuna Pruriens because that shit is 15% L-dopa and we don’t want our athletes having higher exogenous dopaminergic levels in their system than the other guys out there! Shit, son!

These peeps be hatin’ on the Southern Fried Football Conference of the U S of A ‘cause of these fellers writin’ these here thingymjigs all reckoning shit and such out yonder. Jerry, you mad (if you ever see this beautiful post)? Over the SEC’s dominance, of course? YOU MAD, JERRY?! Yeah, you mad. And that one guy on here (Herschel, I think?), yeah, he’s glad. Insert thumbs up emoticon here. I’m going to go clad myself in a three-week old pit-reekin’ Virginia Tech t-shirt like a boss and make some mornin’ coffee. ATLANTIC COASTAL CONFERENCE FOOTBALL! YEAH! (… Doesn’t sound as good as Southern Fried Football. ) Of course, I have quite a few Cocks t-shirts (hell yes, Robert) that I could bust out today as well. Oh, hell yes.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:25 AM   #10
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $113354

BOWL BAN!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:31 PM   #11
SoonerChuck
All Pro

SoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $63520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy View Post
LOL @ Antlergate. Hell of a name! Nice one, you Adam Vinatieri-hatin' guy, you (I will never understand that, Mike!).

But lettuce beef reality, guise. This deer antler extract is bunk. It will increase a maleís breast tissue before it stimulates any muscle tissue growth. Why itís banned is beyond me. These professional and collegiate athletes are on probably 17 different drugs so expensive that the average lay-fuck would bash his head in with a biology textbook to understand.

On the topic of the almighty deer antler extract raising IGF-1 levelsÖ dairy does, too. Let's ban whole fat milk for its minimal retinol form of vitamin A! Let's ban people from dosing high levels of Vitamin D3! Herp. Drug testing and scandals and all that kind of shit in sports is just a big PR job. Iíd also like to see these fucking morons setting up these rules for performance enhancing drugs demonstrate what compounds and substances improve performance and what canít.

Celery allegedly aids in the production of adrostenone in men (not to be confused with androsterone). Letís ban the fuck out of it! Broccoli contains a compounds called indole-3-carbinol and dinndolylmethane that act as an aromatase (enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen) inhibitor in males and thus increases free circulating testosterone levels and encourages GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) to release and the leydig cells in a manís nuts to be signaled, ďHEY! WE NEEDA MAKE SOME EFFINí TEE!Ē while the nuts hang lower than Tom Bradyís piss poor face from two weeks ago when the Pats failed to score in the second half against the Ravens.

Hey, yo, guys! Letís pull out a random supplement and ban the shit out of it because its purported abilities to do this and that! Letís ban Mucuna Pruriens because that shit is 15% L-dopa and we donít want our athletes having higher exogenous dopaminergic levels in their system than the other guys out there! Shit, son!

These peeps be hatiní on the Southern Fried Football Conference of the U S of A Ďcause of these fellers writiní these here thingymjigs all reckoning shit and such out yonder. Jerry, you mad (if you ever see this beautiful post)? Over the SECís dominance, of course? YOU MAD, JERRY?! Yeah, you mad. And that one guy on here (Herschel, I think?), yeah, heís glad. Insert thumbs up emoticon here. Iím going to go clad myself in a three-week old pit-reekiní Virginia Tech t-shirt like a boss and make some morniní coffee. ATLANTIC COASTAL CONFERENCE FOOTBALL! YEAH! (Ö Doesnít sound as good as Southern Fried Football. ) Of course, I have quite a few Cocks t-shirts (hell yes, Robert) that I could bust out today as well. Oh, hell yes.

Rep! Classic

SoonerChuck is offline   Reply With Quote