Forums

Top Headlines: Guthrie, Hudson facing off in Game 7... NCAA bans Georgia RB Gurley 2 more games.. Jones: Romo may be game-time decision.. YSM: Paralympian's cool Halloween costume.. Lakers rookie F Randle out for season.. Bengals LB Burfict out at least 2 games.... Rondo starting Celtics' opener vs. Nets..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > Jabber Gallery of Other Major Sports > MLB Jabber

Notices

MLB Jabber Bruises are temporary, errors last forever

Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #9
Old Sweater
Baseball Players Fan
Hometown Hero

Old Sweater has a spectacular aura aboutOld Sweater has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:

: $7693

Funny how a bunch of rat reporters can uncover more about PED's then MLB, who swears they are strictly enforcing and monitoring PED's.<BS

Speaking of PED's, how long do you guys think it will be before MLB sticks the rabbit(PED) back in the ball? MLB Brass ain't nothing but a bunch of 2 faced liars.

Bat Boy: Get a hit Crash
Crash: Shut Up
Old Sweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

If i was A-Rod I would go to Hank and Hal Steinbrenner and say here is my offer to buy me out "70 mil, paid in full, 1 installment, payable in 45 days" either that or you own me the whole damn thing, so you might as well play me for the next 5 years.

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg
Rumor Sources: Bosch injected A-Rod with PEDs

By T.J. Quinn and Mike Fish | ESPN.com

MIAMI -- The texts, the source said, usually came late at night, telling Anthony Bosch to come to the house. Bosch would then head to the waterfront mansion on Biscayne Bay, through the gate on North Bay Road, to inject performance-enhancing drugs into Alex Rodriguez.

Procedures were different, though, sources told "Outside the Lines," for the other athletes who were customers of Bosch's Biogenesis of America clinic in Coral Gables, which Major League Baseball considers the center of a widespread doping operation in South Florida. Those athletes, sources said, relied on intermediaries to transport the performance-enhancing drug regimens Bosch provided.

But for A-Rod, the service was always personal: "Only Tony handled A-Rod," one source told "Outside the Lines."

The visits took place every few weeks. One night last spring, a source said, Bosch told associates he had been kicked out of Rodriguez's home after he had trouble locating a vein, infuriating the player. The sources did not say why Bosch would have been tapping a vein, as HGH and testosterone do not require intravenous injections. But whatever he was doing, "Tony said A-Rod was pissed at him," a source said. "He said he was bleeding everywhere."

Several sources, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said Bosch spoke openly about his relationship with the Yankees All-Star, and two sources said that documents they reviewed detailed the drug regimens and schedules Rodriguez received.

A spokesperson for Rodriguez on Friday said "the allegations are not true."

MLB officials say they believe Bosch is the center of the South Florida doping operation and have urged the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency to open an investigation. But numerous sources contacted by "Outside the Lines" say that they have not been interviewed by federal agents or by MLB investigators, and are not aware of any law enforcement effort to seize material from the now-shuttered Biogenesis office or Bosch's home. MLB officials have turned over information they collected to the DEA. But sources in Florida said they have seen no indication that an investigation has begun. DEA officials have declined to comment on the existence of a case.

Rodriguez was named in the Miami New Times on Monday as one of numerous athletes listed in Biogenesis paperwork. A source told "Outside the Lines" Bosch had an aversion to computerized records and wrote all of his records by hand. The other MLB players named were Melky Cabrera, Bartolo Colon, Nelson Cruz, Yasmani Grandal and Gio Gonzalez.

Bosch termed the allegations against him "bull----" and "all wrong" when reached by "Outside the Lines." His attorney, Susy Ribero-Ayala, also put out a statement denying the allegations and told "Outside the Lines'' that Bosch wouldn't be talking "any time very soon."

One source familiar with Bosch's operation said Bosch's office was visited regularly by Juan Carlos Nunez, a man identified this summer as working for Melky Cabrera's agents, Seth and Sam Levinson of ACES Sports Management. After Cabrera tested positive, MLB officials said Nunez created a fake website in an attempt to provide an alibi for Cabrera. The Levinsons previously described Nunez as having been a "consultant," and said they had no knowledge of his activities or his possible connection to PEDs.

Sources familiar with MLB's investigation said officials are still looking into how much the veteran agents knew, as three of their players, Cabrera, Cruz and Gonzalez, have been connected to the clinic.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #12
Old Sweater
Baseball Players Fan
Hometown Hero

Old Sweater has a spectacular aura aboutOld Sweater has a spectacular aura about
My Mood:

: $7693

Today's media with the implication shit has got to stop. It is getting beyond the point of ridiculous. I hope these reporters get sued all the way to a soup line.

Bat Boy: Get a hit Crash
Crash: Shut Up
Old Sweater is offline   Reply With Quote