Pistorius trial: Prosecution still aggressive.. Watch live NHL playoffs: Canadiens-Lightning.. Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree on deal.. Bucks owner Kohl to sell team for $550M.. Boston police step up marathon patrols.. Giants, QB Freeman agree to terms... Tanaka has 10 Ks in 8, beats Cubs 3-0.. Detective: Sharper's DNA found on victim... Knicks sign veteran forward Lamar Odom... Real Madrid wins 19th Copa del Rey title....

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > SJ Bulletin Board > SJ Announcements & Member Info > SJ Members of the Month

Notices

SJ Members of the Month Each month the SJ staff nominates and elects one member that brings activity and community to SJ and brings them front and center.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #9
DBTS
City of Champions!
Blue Chipper

DBTS has a spectacular aura aboutDBTS has a spectacular aura about
: $8323

Congrats to all!!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #10
Reaper
2013 NCAA Swami Champ!
Lottery Pick

Flying Gonzo Champion! Black and White Mahjong 2 Champion! Mahjong Solitare Champion! Dynomite Champion! Morplee Champion!
Reaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to all
My Mood:

: $18131

SJ Homer of the Year...Reaper

Thank you, thank you, you love me!!! LOL!!! This is an honor cause I'll defend my teams no matter what.

Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #11
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #12
MOYE
DOMINATING THE STATE
Lottery Pick

Bowling Master Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion!
MOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant futureMOYE has a brilliant future
My Mood:

: $8875
Send a message via AIM to MOYE

Wow, thanks! It makes me feel good that occasionally posting humorous messages online has finally paid off. Cheers, all!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #13
Reaper
2013 NCAA Swami Champ!
Lottery Pick

Flying Gonzo Champion! Black and White Mahjong 2 Champion! Mahjong Solitare Champion! Dynomite Champion! Morplee Champion!
Reaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to all
My Mood:

So do we get those pretty little Sig's like last years winners?

Old 02-03-2013, 06:30 AM   #14
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

If you read the first post I said Meg volunteered to make them. I sent her the winners. She will do that as she gets time.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #15
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

Quote:
Congrats to the people who actually deserved the awards they won (Especially TR. Finally people recognize how inspirational he is. Those 6 years of high school were intense man. But you kept on keeping on. For us. .)
I don't think most here know his story. Maybe someday he'll share it.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #16
Reaper
2013 NCAA Swami Champ!
Lottery Pick

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
If you read the first post I said Meg volunteered to make them. I sent her the winners. She will do that as she gets time.