Broncos owner giving up control due to Alzheimer's.. Rams' Fisher: Sam hasnít been a distraction.. Spears: Lewis loses deal with Mavs over injury.. Colon perfect for 6 2-3, wins in Seattle.. Sterling testimony ends, wife not called... Niners TE Davis reports to training camp.. Mavs' Felton gets plea deal, avoids jail... Ex-P Kluwe backs off suing Vikings.. Padres OF Maybin suspended 25 games..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > The Sports Bar > Random Jabber

Notices

Random Jabber Talk About Whatever Pops into Your Head

Old 02-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #9
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveryroadie View Post
despite her denials i guarantee she will lip synch. she is no different and any other "pop star", they get by on their looks and not their talent.
You really love not knowing what you're talking about, huh? Instead of lumping her with a bunch of other people you know nothing about why don't you look on youtube and check out some of her live performances. She's a great singer. Here, I'll be nice and even give you one.

I don't care if you don't like her music because I haven't liked half of the old bones they've dragged out for past performances. But saying she can't sing is just a lie
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #10
SOS4Prez
HEY, language.
HOF'er (retired jersey)

SOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond reputeSOS4Prez has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $37088
Send a message via AIM to SOS4Prez Send a message via Yahoo to SOS4Prez

The whole lip-synched thing was ridiculously over-covered in the news. You know, for something that people should give less than a shit about.

I care about the worms in the ground that I step on and whether or not the force of my steps caves in their dirt living rooms or not more than the Beyonce lip-sync thing.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
Robert
Figment of Imagination
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $68383

1. Which qb do like better...Flacco or Keapernick?
Flacco, I guess.

2. Which Harbaugh Would you rather coach your team?
Ummm... Jim?

3. Favorite dip for snacks?
My wife makes a killer buffalo chicken dip that I've eaten for dinner before.

4. What time do you start tuning in on Sunday?
I'll sorta watch pregame stuff early in the day, but won't really pay attention until right before the game starts.

5. On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you that Beyonce is doing the
half time show (10 being the most excited.)
I'm kinda apathetic, not because I don't like Beyonce, but because I don't usually watch the halftime show. The last one that I cared about was U2's right after 9/11.

6. Where are you watching the SB this year?
A friend's place.

7. Any favorite football snacks or recipes?
Bourbon and BBQ cocktail wienies.

8. Who will be the SB MVP?
Ray Rice

9. Score prediction:
Baltimore wins 27-20

10. Any other weekend plans?
Working tomorrow. Watching Arsenal do their best to lose again...

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #12
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

1. Which qb do like better...Flacco or Keapernick? Don't really feel anything for or against either one.

2. Which Harbaugh Would you rather coach your team? Neither.

3. Favorite dip for snacks? Don't have one.

4. What time do you start tuning in on Sunday? Probably right before kickoff. I don't like all the pre-game bullshit.

half time show (10 being the most excited.) 1.

6. Where are you watching the SB this year? Home.

7. Any favorite football snacks or recipes? BBQ.

8. Who will be the SB MVP? Have no idea--nor do I care.

9. Score prediction: The team with the most points will win.

10. Any other weekend plans? Not yet.

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #13
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-men View Post
You really love not knowing what you're talking about, huh? Instead of lumping her with a bunch of other people you know nothing about why don't you look on youtube and check out some of her live performances. She's a great singer. Here, I'll be nice and even give you one.

I don't care if you don't like her music because I haven't liked half of the old bones they've dragged out for past performances. But saying she can't sing is just a lie
having been in the music industry for more than 20 years, and seeing more bands and artists than you have fingers and toes, i know what i am talking about. even when she sings "live" she has a backing track, all vocalist do.

I never said she can't sing, and i have heard a lot of her stuff. you are right when she sings live she is very good, but to use a "backing track" at the inaguration because it "was windy and she didn't have time to practice" is nothing more than a cop out answer. hell i know most if not all of the words to America the beautiful by heart and i am not a singer.

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #14
Reaper
2013 NCAA Swami Champ!
Lottery Pick

Flying Gonzo Champion! Black and White Mahjong 2 Champion! Mahjong Solitare Champion! Dynomite Champion! Morplee Champion!
Reaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to allReaper is a name known to all
My Mood:

: $18131

1. Which qb do like better...Flacco or Keapernick? Neither but I'll take #7.

2. Which Harbaugh Would you rather coach your team? Jim, old school in your face with love.

3. Favorite dip for snacks? French onion.

4. What time do you start tuning in on Sunday? Started at noon!

half time show (10 being the most excited.) 0, get stand her!

6. Where are you watching the SB this year? Home as always.

7. Any favorite football snacks or recipes? Pigs in a blanket.

8. Who will be the SB MVP? TE-Vernon Davis

9. Score prediction: 49ers:17 over Ravens:13

10. Any other weekend plans? Hell no!

Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote