Top Headlines: Top Headlines NFL's new domestic violence ban: 6 weeks.. Hill passes for 511, A&M rips Gamecocks.. USC RB Brown quits, calls coach racist.. WR Gordon can't play in CFL during ban.. Sarkisian won't shut door on Shaw return.. Serena runs US Open win streak to 16.. Patterson: AWOL claim 'completely false'.. Fifth Irish player implicated in probe.. Tigers beat Yanks on Avila's hit in 9th..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > SJ Bulletin Board > SJ Announcements & Member Info > SJ Members of the Month

Notices

SJ Members of the Month Each month the SJ staff nominates and elects one member that brings activity and community to SJ and brings them front and center.

View Poll Results: Who Is January Member Of The Month?
Robert 2 14.29%
DJ Buckeyes 3 21.43%
NDSMC 4 28.57%
Dogphins 1 7.14%
SOS4Prez 2 14.29%
ReveryRoadie 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #9
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

You are funny. But we share the sentiment. Those things belong to all of you. Especially the staff that has stuck it out thru the ups and downs. You guys put up with us. That is enough LOL

I would like to nominate Robert. For his kickass banner, his work on the mock team, his wonderful posts and for supporting SMW in soccer so much

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
I appreciate this but I already know what Reg is gonna say and that is we aren't eligible.

We are doing what we're suppose to do as owners and that is just give our best. We take a lot of pride in that.

It's a little different for the rest of the staff who are here to help but really didn't agree to take on what we have. Without them and without you, it would just be a stagnate page.They deserve it, not so much us. but thank you :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveryroadie View Post
i vote to over rule Reg, you both deserve to win MOTM at least once. so i say your names get put in the damn poll or else we are overthrowing reg, and enter him in a 1 legged man ass kicking contest

Just cuz you're muh brutha from anutha mutha doesn't mean I won't break out my short people jokes

NOTE: As long as the contestants are also old farts, I'm winning that 1 legged man ass kicking contest
Old 02-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #11
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

Dogphins and NDSMC78, and I'm just going to steal Deb and Reg's reasons for nominating them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
I am gonna nominate dogphins. He still posts all he can all the time and still keeps the longest running franchises alive and going in that forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg View Post
I'm about to load the poll. Before I do, I gotta nominate muh man NDSMC78. He's worked the NCAA Football forum diligently thru this key bowl season. He's one of dem dair MIGHTY staff doods that never draws any attention to himself...just kinda slides in under the radar & ensures that the breaking news & key discussion topics in that forum are always on point. He has no ego or control freakism (I just made up a word ) as the forum mod and is supportive of others who help make things happen there. Deb & I wish we could clone him

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #12
DJBuckeyes
Pride
Hometown Hero

DJBuckeyes is on a distinguished road
My Mood:

: $10618
Send a message via AIM to DJBuckeyes

bump

DJBuckeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #13
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

It doesn't need to be bumped. Someone needs to put a poll up. Maybe if one of you staffers have time today you can put one up and if not I'll get it when I get home tonite :-) Sorry

Old 02-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #14
DBTS
City of Champions!
Blue Chipper

DBTS has a spectacular aura aboutDBTS has a spectacular aura about
: $8323

I put up a poll with the nominations thus far.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #15
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

voted

Old 02-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #16
Reveryroadie
Roadie/NFL Swami/Co-Owner
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond reputeReveryroadie has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $84244
Send a message via Yahoo to Reveryroadie

voted

Reveryroadie is offline   Reply With Quote