Braves lose no-hit bid in 8th, beat Mets.. Duke's Hood joining Parker in NBA draft.. Silver: Raising age limit a priority.... Grizzlies PG Calathes suspended 20 games.. Did Manning's meeting with Saban cross the line?.. Datsyuk's late goal gets Wings by Bruins.. Pujols hits 497th HR, Angels beat Tigers.. Canadiens beat Lightning to go up 2-0.. Tulsa hires Missouri's Haith as coach..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > NFL Huddle > The House of Swami (Our Weekly Pick'em Games)

Notices

The House of Swami (Our Weekly Pick'em Games) NFL (Reveryroadie) and NCAA (Jerry) Swami are underway. Check back for updates
Milford Sound in New Zealand

Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #41
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerChuck View Post
That pesky Rondo, alway right above me in the standings.
Probably not for long. I'm perfectly capable of having some really terrible weeks, too.

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #42
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $303068
Send a message via Yahoo to Reg

Props to Rondo for his Week 12 win. As have some other multiple-week winners, Rondo is donating his prize of the new, insightful, secrets-revealing hardcover book,"Parcells: A Biography" ($24.95 value), by Carlo DeVito back to SJ for re-issuance in this or another contest.

In this new biography acclaimed sports historian Carlo DeVito (Wellington; Yogi; Scooter) digs deep into Bill Parcell's past to unlock the secrets of what made him who he is today, following him from his childhood, through 15 years of college coaching, to his first big chance in the pros and the year that almost broke him.

"Parcells: A Biography" can be purchased both online...ie, Triumph Books catalogue, Amazon...or at bookstores.

Need pre-purchase information? Contact...

Bill Ames
Senior Publicist | Triumph/IPG Books | 814 N. Franklin St. | Chicago, IL 60610 | (312) 337-0747 | bames@ipgbook.com | www.triumphbooks.com
Old 12-31-2011, 12:39 PM   #43
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Reg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud ofReg has much to be proud of
My Mood:

I've seriously dropped the ball the last few weeks on announcing the weekly book prize awards. I can give you 4,000 excuses, but the only one that matters is...."It's LEMON's fault!"

I can assure you that all promised prizes will be awarded to all the winners who want them. In some cases, some of the multiple-week & 1-time winners, ie Chuck, Rondo, Charlie have graciously told me to keep their prize or post-initial prizes and give them to someone else...which I will do, either in this or some other SJ event.

Nonetheless....the following winners are asked to please accept my apologies and if you want the book (or one our available substitutes), shoot me your snail mail addys....

Week 13 - BnGBleeder
week 14 - Reveryroadie
Week 15 - Amazinblue
week 16 - RoatanCharlie

They will receive, if they want, a FREE copy of the new, insightful, secrets-revealing hardcover book,"Parcells: A Biography" ($24.95 value), by Carlo DeVito...

In this new biography acclaimed sports historian Carlo DeVito (Wellington; Yogi; Scooter) digs deep into Bill Parcell's past to unlock the secrets of what made him who he is today, following him from his childhood, through 15 years of college coaching, to his first big chance in the pros and the year that almost broke him.

"Parcells: A Biography" can be purchased both online...ie, Triumph Books catalogue, Amazon...or at bookstores.

Josh Williams
Associate Publicist | Triumph Books | 542 S. Dearborn, Ste. 750 | Chicago, IL 60605 | (312) 252-1261 / (608) 469-8027 | j.williams@triumphbooks.com | www.triumphbooks.com
Old 01-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #44
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

Props to Fan4Ever for winning Week 17. That win, of course, comes with a a FREE copy of the new, insightful, secrets-revealing hardcover book,"Parcells: A Biography" ($24.95 value), by Carlo DeVito...

Josh Williams
Associate Publicist | Triumph Books | 542 S. Dearborn, Ste. 750 | Chicago, IL 60605 | (312) 252-1261 / (608) 469-8027 | j.williams@triumphbooks.com | www.triumphbooks.com
Old 01-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #45
SoonerChuck
All Pro

SoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerChuck has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $63520

Rondo kicked some swami ass this season. Congrats man!

SoonerChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #46
rondo
All Pro

rondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to beholdrondo is a splendid one to behold
: $50664
Send a message via ICQ to rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerChuck View Post
Rondo kicked some swami ass this season. Congrats man!
Thanks, Pal! You were right there with me most of the way.

rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:46 AM   #47
PTJABBA
Casual Fan

PTJABBA is on a distinguished road
: $2745
Minnesota

Reg:

Any chance of getting the two books from last year that you ordered.

Purcells and whatever

My address is 9259 Windsor Terrace

Brooklyn park, mn 55443-3824

Thanks........Peter Stanek
PTJABBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #48
Reg
Ray's #2 Hero/Gramps
HOF'er (retired jersey)

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTJABBA View Post
Reg:

Any chance of getting the two books from last year that you ordered.

Purcells and whatever

My address is 9259 Windsor Terrace

Brooklyn park, mn 55443-3824

Thanks........Peter Stanek
PT...Triumph Books went under new management and terminated our relationship. So, the only books I have are in "the SJ stock room". Those are "Shoot Like the Pros" by Adam Filippi and "No Holds Barred: A Complete History of MMA in America" by Clyde Gentry III.

Lemme know if you want one or both of those.