Broncos owner giving up control due to Alzheimer's.. Rams' Fisher: Sam hasnít been a distraction.. Spears: Lewis loses deal with Mavs over injury.. Colon perfect for 6 2-3, wins in Seattle.. Sterling testimony ends, wife not called... Niners TE Davis reports to training camp.. Mavs' Felton gets plea deal, avoids jail... Ex-P Kluwe backs off suing Vikings.. Padres OF Maybin suspended 25 games..

SJ Home Forums S. Wedell Memorial Mock Draft Database Arcade Sports Gifts
Go Back   Forums > The Sports Bar > Random Jabber

Notices

Random Jabber Talk About Whatever Pops into Your Head

Old 02-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #9
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

Former Los Angeles Police Department officer Christopher Dorner -- the suspect in three killings that have targeted law enforcement and the subject of a continuing manhunt -- was suspected last week of fleeing to Mexico, according to a federal court document.

The criminal complaint filed in federal court on Feb. 7 charges Dorner with fleeing to avoid prosecution. It states that there was reason to believe he had crossed the border into Mexico.
An affidavit included in the complaint (pdf) was written by U.S. Marshals Service Inspector Craig McClusky the same day that the search for Dorner led to his burned out truck in the mountain resort of Big Bear.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...to-mexico?lite

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #10
Deb
Owner/Maid
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $536349
Send a message via AIM to Deb Send a message via MSN to Deb Send a message via Yahoo to Deb

BREAKING NEWS: Fugitive ex-cop Dorner may be barricaded in cabin that is on fire
Official says no one has emerged. Developing ...

Update: Cabin where ex-cop believed barricaded on fire

A single shot was heard inside before the cabin was engulfed in flames, and no one emerged from the building, according to news reports.

BIG BEAR, Calif. — A cabin where a fugitive ex-Los Angeles police officer was believed to have barricaded himself was burning late Tuesday afternoon. A single shot was heard inside before the cabin was engulfed in flames, and no one emerged from the building, according to news reports.

A man believed to be Christopher Dorner, who is sought in three killings, had fled to the cabin after a furious gunbattle with police in the snow-covered mountains of Southern California, authorities said. Two officers were injured in the gunfight, and one of them later died.

A law enforcement source told the Los Angeles Times that police had broken down windows in the cabin, pumped in tear gas and blasted a loud speaker urging Dorner to surrender. When they got no response, police deployed a vehicle to rip down the walls of the cabin "one by one, like peeling an onion," the Times reported.

By the time they got to the last wall, authorities heard a single gunshot, the source said. Then flames began to spread through the structure, and gunshots, probably set off by the fire, were heard.

A body was not found. The police search will be focused in the basement area, the source told the Times.

As the cabin burned, Cindy Bachman, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department, told reporters: "We are planning on a long night. It's an active crime scene. If this is Christopher Dorner, he is wanted for the murder of four people and the attempted murder of three others."
Officers have been swarming the snow-covered Big Bear region since Thursday, when they found Dorner's burned-out pickup truck. The former Navy reservist killed a former police captain's daughter and her fiance and a Riverside police officer, and injured two other officers, police said, promising to bring "warfare" to Los Angeles police and their families.

http://news.msn.com/us/ex-cop-exchan...th-authorities

"And in the depths of winter, I found in me am invincible summer."
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
G-men
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Helicopter Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
G-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond reputeG-men has a reputation beyond repute
: $105024

I heard he escaped in a cop car. I really have no idea anymore though. This is such a strange case and nothing seems right about most of the stuff that's happened
G-men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #12
Titans4Vols
Beast Mode
All Pro

Titans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond reputeTitans4Vols has a reputation beyond repute
: $46626

This is truly one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life.

The fact it's took the LAPD this long, if they even do have him, is a joke in itself.
Titans4Vols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #13
Jerry
East Browns and Down
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Flying Steel Champion! Word Search 69 My Body Champion! Shooting Practice Champion!
Jerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond reputeJerry has a reputation beyond repute
My Mood:

: $53298

Are they implying that he killed himself? Is anyone going to really believe that?

Visit my Ebay store for action figures, comic books, autographed comics, and more!
New LOWER prices on ALL autographed comics!

Click on my signature to view my Ebay items!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #14
Shiphockey7
The Heart Throb
Blue Chipper

Typing Test Champion! Alphabet Hunter Champion! Bar Sliding Champion!
Shiphockey7 is on a distinguished road
: $4171

I hadn't really been following this until recently, just ridiculous
Old 02-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #15
Brandon
Blue Chipper

Darts Champion! 501 Darts Version 2 Champion!
Brandon is a name known to allBrandon is a name known to allBrandon is a name known to allBrandon is a name known to allBrandon is a name known to allBrandon is a name known to all
My Mood:

: $23472

I am just happy I haven't been near any of this. I'm in Los Angeles, but not in the exact area of this action.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #16
Phenomenal TJ
The One And Only
HOF'er (retired jersey)

Phenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud ofPhenomenal TJ has much to be proud of
My Mood:

: $113354

And I thought the Canton PD was incompetent, at least they caught Bobby Cutts...