|01-26-2013, 10:18 AM||#1|
NFL Draft Thread
1) Kansas City Chiefs- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
Would love too have them take a QB here but in all honesty there is not one nearly good enough too take. They will be better off finding a vet through trade or free agency.
2)Jacksonville Jaguars- Star Lotulelei, NT, Utah
The Jaguars are looking too put faith in Gabbert for one more year and with the best offensive linemen off the board, they will go with the best defensive player.Tyson Alualu has not amounted too anything this far.
3)Oakland Raiders- Bjoern Werner, DE/OLB, Florida State
Oakland needs a presence too come off the end. They were second too last in the league in sack, behind the Jags, and Werner can help them out incredibly. It is a toss up between him and Moore
4) Philadelphia Eagles- Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
The Eagles want Jockel here, but he will be gone. Sources have said that Fisher will challenge him for the best offensive linemen in the draft. The dude can flat out play and can help whoever is behind center for the Eagles next season.
5) Detroit Lions- Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
This will be more of who is the best player availible in my opinion. They are going too need somebody to replace Vanden Bosch who will likely not be back. They would be happy with either Moore or Werner.
6) Cleveland Browns- Jarvis Jones, DE/OLB, Georgia
The Browns are going too run a defense that is a perfect fit for Jones, a 3-4/4-3 hybird where he can play both positions. He is also the best player on the board at this point.
7) Arizona Cardinals- DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama
Geno Smith could go here, but I don't find it likely. The Cardinals take Milliner as the top secondary player on the board and will be a dangerous combination with Peterson for years too come.
8) Buffalo Bills- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
As much as I hate this pick, Buddy Nix has already stated he plans too take a franchise QB in the 2013 draft and Geno Smith is the best one on the board. He will be taken here just because of the fact that teams need a franchise QB and will reach on one. (I.E. Ponder, Gabbert)
9) New York Jets- Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
This defense has so many holes they can take anybody and it will be a good selection. I think they go here with the best player on their board and can hit into Ryan's 3-4 scheme.
10) Tennessee Titans- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
The Titans need too correct their 24th ranked pass defense. Vaccaro will be a start. Although they would rather grab the defensive back from Alabama they will settle with Vaccaro.
11) San Diego Chargers- Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
The Chargers desperately need a LT so I can see them trading up to acquire Fisher if he is off the board. Warmack can help tremendously as their line play has been absolutely pathetic the last few seasons.
12) Miami Dolphins- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
The Dolphins need somebody to put with Tannahill so why not take another raw prospect? His build is amazing and he should be able too help out the Dolphins immediately.
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
The Bucs took Barron last year and I fully expect them too select a cornerback in this year's first round. They could of had Claibourne last year but Blanks will go into a secondary that will be better.
14) Carolina Panthers- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
It is a toss up between Richardson and Hankins. Both of them are two different type of rushers with Richardson filling the need of being the pass rusher for Carolina.
15) New Orleans Saints- Johnathan Hankins, NT, Ohio State
The Saints defense was admissil last season. Hankins can help out up front but taking up space. Either Hankins or Richardson will fill the need.
16) St. Louis- Jonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina
If the Rams ever want too succeed in the passing game then they need too put an offensive line in front of Sam Bradford and Cooper would be a start. While it is a little bit of a reach they need him.
17) Pittsburgh Steelers- Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
Jordan is a top 15 talent player. They need a rusher in the case that Harrison doesn't come back. He would be a great value here for the Black and Gold.
18) Dallas Cowboys- Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
The Cowboys are going too a 4-3 defense, and Spencer looks as if he won't be back. Montgomery would be a great compliment too DeMarcus Ware as an outside pass rusher.
19) New York Giants- Ezekiel Ansah, DE/OLB, BYU
20) Chicago Bears- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
21) Cincinnati Bengals- Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
22) St. Louis Rams- Keenan Allen, WR, California
23) Minnesota Vikings- Johnathan Jenkins, NT, Georgia
24) Indianapolis Colts- Barrett Jones, G/C/OT, Alabama
25) Seattle Seahawks- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
26) Green Bay Packers- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
27) Houston Texans- Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
28) Denver Broncos- Margus Hunt, DE/DT, SMU
29) New England Patriots- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
30) Atlanta Falcons- Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
31) Baltimore Ravens- T.J. McDonald, S, USC
32) San Francisco 49ers- Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
I will finish the rest of the explanations later as I have to get out the door.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|